DO NOT BUY THESE

THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY DIRECTED TOWARDS FREEBIES AND EXTREMELY CHEAP ITEMS. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARD ITEMS AT REGULAR PRICE.

When it comes to freebies/cheap items, DO NOT buy it if it is shipped AND sold by the seller. You want to find freebies/cheap stuff that are shipped by Amazon. Typically, these will be Prime items. If the items are Prime, you are 99% guaranteed to get them! If they are shipped by a seller, you have a 1% chance of getting them in the mail. The 99% sounds better, right?

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Some people like to say “I’ll take the chance, worse case scenario is they don’t ship it” with freebie deals. You can say that if you’d like but please note that items that are NOT free can be riskier. I saw a video of an Amazon employee saying that people were getting scammed into buying $0.12 items to “take the risk” and then the seller charged them that $0.12 over and over and over and over again. I’m not 100% sure how true this is, but I do not take that risk. This is why I say do not buy the items shipped and sold by third party sellers.

Good:

Notice below that it says “Ships from Amazon.” This is what we want! The reason this is good is because the Amazon warehouse works SO FAST that usually your item will go into the shipping process before anyone has time to catch the problem and cancel it. Therefore it never gets canceled! It is okay if the item is sold by a third party seller, 90% of items on Amazon are.

Bad:

Notice below the item is shipped AND sold by the seller. This is bad because then the seller has full control over how and when they ship the item. That means they have plenty of time to cancel the item if they do not want to fulfill the order. And if they’re losing a lot of money because THOUSANDS of people are getting their stuff free… of course they’re going to cancel the order. Sometimes they even pretend to ship it to you and give you a fake tracking number. The reason they do this is to make Amazon think that they are a good seller and that you just lost the item. It makes them look good so Amazon doesn’t take their account down. Another thing they may do is wait 30 days. After 30 days, Amazon will automatically cancel your order if the seller has yet to ship the item.

Coupon with Kayla
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general