Today I was able to score Instax Mini film from Walmart for only $1.90! These are normally $13 a piece! Check and see if your store has it for this price also!
Note: Clearance prices are different from store to store. Your store may or may not have this price. Use the UPC number below to check online to see if this price is at a store near you.
Here is the info:
To go directly to this item on Brickseek, click here.
If you are unsure of what to do with the UPC number, or you are new to clearance hunting, please click here and watch the video explaining how to use Brickseek to look up clearance items in your local Walmart.
Rules for using Brickseek and clearance hunting:
- Do not mention Brickseek to employees! AND DO NOT BE RUDE TO EMPLOYEES.
- Every store is different – your store is not guaranteed to have this price.
- Brickseek inventory count is based off Walmart’s system and Walmart is NOT always accurate. Sometimes it says there is 2-3 in stock but you will still not be able to find any in the store. If you don’t find it, don’t get angry. It happens to the best of us.
- If you can’t find the deal – take the L. If you CAN find the deal, CONGRATS!
- Brickseek deals are literally just clearance deals. There are no coupons involved or anything special. The goal is to search for marked down clearance items.
- DO NOT PRICE MATCH BRICKSEEK. Price matching clearance is against all store’s policies.